Once you arrive in Seminyak, you will feel you have travelled out of the quintessential Bali vibe. Known for it’s nightlife, high-end restaurants and clubs, this part of Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Seminyak is expensive and certainly a place you will find a lot of brilliant eateries.
POPULAR EXPERIENCES IN SEMINYAK
- COFFEE AND FOODIE TRAIL
- Seminyak has some of the most beautiful cafes with some really quirky and colorful ambiance. Look below to find out all the places you must take a trip to. Be sure to try out the breakfast and coffee shops, some of them shut very early in the day.
- SEMINYAK BEACH
- Seminyak has sophisticated beach vibes with plenty of options for water sports or just let your hair down at some of the best sunset decks and infinity pools in plush places like Potato Head or the W Hotel. If you want to explore the cultural side then step into Pura Masceti Petitenget Temple which is right in front of the beach.
- THINK BOUTIQUE SHOPPING
- Seminyak has plenty of busy streets with a range of designer stores and one of the top shopping destinations of Bali. Head to “Jalan Raya Seminyak” for some street shopping. Book lovers stop by Periplus bookstore.
- PAMPER YOURSELF
- Take some time off to visit the spa for a quick manicure, pedicure or the traditional Balinese massage. Check out Bodyworks, their full body massage is just blissful.
5.EXPERIENCE THE NIGHTLIFE
- One of the best experiences of Seminyak is it’s nightlife experience, from wild party clubs to chilled out lounges to themed pubs, this place has got it all. We highly recommend La Favela and Motel Mexicola.
RESTAURANTS YOU MUST VISIT
- Kynd Community (6am – 4pm)
The most hyped up cafe in Bali and they write whatever you want on your smoothie bowls.
- Shelter & the Nalu bowls (below shelter) (8am – 6pm)
- Sea Circus (8am – 1am)
- Neon Palms (9am – 5pm)
- Motel Mexicola (11am – 1am)
- Coffee Cartel (6am – 5pm)
- Revolvers Espresso (7am – 11pm)
- Potato Head Beach Club