The perfect laid-back destination in your Bali itinerary is Canggu. It’s very trendy and close to the airport, known for its organic cafes, restaurants and perfect surfing beaches. This is the perfect vibe you need after visiting Ubud.
POPULAR EXPERIENCES IN CANGGU
1. HOME TO SOME OF THE BEST RESTAURANTS
- Rent a bike and head straight to the main market at Batu Bolong to discover the best cafes in Bali. Canggu has some of the best cafes in all of Bali, take note of some of the best cafes we visited below.
- CANGGU BEACHES
- Canggu has great beaches and some of the best waves to catch if you are an adventure seeker. Almost every other biker you see would be carrying a surfboard and will be headed towards to beach. Rent a board, take a lesson or just simply walk around the beaches and get a tan.
- SHOP IN CANGGU
- You will come across a lot of designer stores, each sporting trending and colorful looks. Take out time to walk into every interesting window, there is something you are sure to take home. Do visit the Love Anchor Bazaar, an interesting mix of clothes, accessories and interiors.
- SUNSET BY THE BEACH
- Head to some of the beach side shacks or club to watch the sunset in Canggu. Or take our word and head straight to The Lawn, find yourself the perfect spot in the infinity pool or on their rooftop bar and treat yourself to some good mocktails and live music.
RESTAURANTS YOU MUST VISIT
- Little Flinders (8am to 12midnight)
- Mad Pops – vegan, most of the flavours have a coconut taste to it (11am to 10pm)
- Avocado Factory (7am – 5pm)
- Cafe Organic (7am to 4pm)
- The Loft (6:30am to 11pm)
- The Shady Shack (7:30am to 11pm)
- La Laguna – has a gypsy vibe which cannot be missed. They also provide tarot card reading which is 90k IDR per person (11am to 11pm)
- The Lawn – we recommend taking a table at the sunset deck to watch the perfect sunset with soothing music. It’s compulsory to spend a minimum of 500,000 IDR at the table which is first come first serve basis. (11am – 11pm)
- Garden Canggu By Pizza House (8am – 11pm)